Hello beloved friends,
We hope that you all are well and that your quarantine is not too boring. We are here to support you!
As you know, our trip to Tuscany & Cinque Terre has been canceled. Indeed, all trips (group and independent trips), have been cancelled, due to the lockdown enforced in Italy and in other European countries. But, still, this is proving an effective measure to combat COVID-19 and to prevent the virus from spreading any further nationally and internationally.
While travel is not recommended or even prohibited in some countries, this does not mean that you have completely missed out on exploring new places for this semester.
To make this period at home less boring, here are 10 of the most iconic museums you can visit virtually:
1. Pinacoteca di Brera - Milan https://pinacotecabrera.org/
2. Galleria degli Uffizi - Florence https://www.uffizi.it/mostre-virtuali
3. Musei Vaticani - Rome http://www.museivaticani.va/content/museivaticani/it/collezioni/catalogo-online.html
4. Museo Archeologico - Athens https://www.namuseum.gr/en/collections/
5. Prado - Madrid https://www.museodelprado.es/en/the-collection/art-works
6. Louvre - Paris https://www.louvre.fr/en/visites-en-ligne
7. British Museum - London https://www.britishmuseum.org/collection
8. Metropolitan Museum - New York https://artsandculture.google.com/explore
9. Hermitage - Saint Petersburg https://bit.ly/3cJHdnj
10. National Gallery of art - Washington D.C. https://www.nga.gov/index.html
We hope to see you soon, and let's hope for the best!
With best wishes,
ESN Bocconi Milano Staff