HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!
Get ready for an amazing week and a special trip!
The famous writer Shakespeare, in its masterpiece "Romeo and Juliet", wrote:
"There is no world without Verona walls, but purgatory, torture, hell itself."
Do you wanna find out if he was right? Come to visit Verona with ESN Bocconi!
WHEN? Sunday, the 4th, from 8:30 AM to 8.30 PM
WHERE? The lovely Verona!
WHAT? We're going to have a guided tour of the city, and some free time in order to get to see the attractions you like the most.
HOW MUCH? The FEE is 20€ and it INCLUDES :
- Bus transportation from Via Sarfatti (Milan) to Verona and back
- City Tour with professional guides
HOW? To register come to our office hours:
Tuesday 30th January from 12 to 14 in room 22, second floor Lion's building
Wednesday 31th January from 12 to 14 room 22
Didn't we convince you yet?
Here's the detailed plan:
- 8.30 AM meeting point at Bocconi
- 11.30 AM arrival in Verona
-12.00 PM Free time and lunch (not included)
- 3.00 PM guided tour of the city and of Arena with professional guides
- 5.00 PM free time with the possibility to get to see whatever you like the most
- 6.30 PM departure from Verona to Milan
- 8.30 PM arrival in Milan
Hope to have a great Sunday Funday with you guys! :)
ESN Bocconi Crew
Verona Trip with ESN Bocconi