Ladies and Gentlemen,
Get ready for a special trip!
It is time to deepen your Italian culture knowledge and join us to visit one of the most iconic places ever: COMO and its amazing LAKE.
- WHERE? Como
- WHEN? Sunday 1st September
- HOW MUCH? 35€ - spots are limited and are on a first-come first-served basis
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN ESN BOCCONI FOR THE COMO TRIP?
Because it Is one of the most picturesque cities of northern Italy: its special view on the lake, its narrow streets and the hidden squares will transform it in an unforgettable day. Also, do you really want to miss the boat tour all together?
THE FEE INCLUDES:
- Lake boat tour
- City tour with professional guides
- Transportation by Bus
HOW TO REGISTER?
Subscription will open after our WELCOME CONFERENCE on Wednesday 28th, at @PorterHouse (no online registrations).
For those that cannot subscribe to the trip on that date, they can come to our Office Hour which will be held at Il Fortino Milano, on:
Thursday 29th, from 10 AM to 11:30 AM and from 3 PM to 4:30 PM
Friday 30th, from 10 AM to 11:30 AM and from 3 PM to 4:30 PM
Do not worry if you feel lost now. During the Welcome Conference ESN Bocconi will walk you through all the details needed to subscribe to all events!
THE TRIP SCHEDULE:
- 8.15 AM DEPARTURE from Bocconi University, Via Sarfatti 25 (that it is the building with the lions' statues). Meeting point will be just in front of (and not inside) the building
- 10.00 AM: Boat trip
- 12.00 PM: Attendees will be split into two groups. Group 1 will have lunch, group 2 will join a guided tour of Como
- 2.15 PM: Groups switch. Group 2 will have lunch, group 1 will join a guided tour of Como
- 4.00 PM: End of the second city tour. Free time will follow. Suggestions on how to spend your free time: you can opt for a funicular tour to enjoy the city view, you can visit the local museums ot have a long alongside the lake in order to reach the neoclassical Villa Olmo
- 6.30 PM: MEETING POINT is where we arrived by bus in the morning (close to the stadium)
- 8.30 PM: ARRIVAL at Bocconi Univesity, Via Sarfatti 25 (that it is the building with the lions' statues)
ESN Bocconi is looking forward at seeing you in Como,
ESN Bocconi Staff